May 12, 2009

I LOVE Scanners

We just bought a scanner - mainly so that I could scan in all the documents that Monroe County Schools wants me to scan for the online application....and has a size limit for each document so it's making me crazy!!

Anyway - now that we have a scanner, here's a clear picture of our baby boy :)

4 comments:

aimeeg said...

so absolutely amazingly cool. I'm so glad you share these:) The ultrasound of the girls was the first I ever saw of twins and I was fascinated by it for weeks, lol.

Too bad I'm going to school in Reno instead of North Carolina--I would've been so much closer to you guys!

Victoria said...

Aww! I remember when I got a profile shot of Suzie, I kept it in my work folder. I looked at it every day and smiled.
(I never had a profile shot with Millie)

Roxanna said...

I always loved to get my ultrasound pics. He is so cute!

Venla said...

Wooow, you are having a boy??!! Congratulations! Love the picture!