May 05, 2009

Happy Tuesday!


Elizabeth wrote these letters all by herself! She wouldn't/couldn't do it again, but she was very proud of herself. They like it when we put things on the fridge :) Patrick is feeling better...he is still icky, but I can understand what he's saying now. Before his throat was so bad that I couldn't tell! The other Resource Room teacher was absent yesterday too so I'm sure the students were insane! I just hope that the room is still in one piece, ha ha.

We are officially leaving Washington at the end of May. We turned in an intent to vacate (I wrote a long, strongly-worded letter). NOW I just need to let my job know. I'm kind of nervous about that because I don't want to seem like a total flake. I always worry too much what people think! Probably they won't care one way or the other - I'm a long term sub, but I'm still just a sub. There are subs dying to get a long term position so I don't think that it'll be hard to fill.

1 comment:

DKSBrayton said...

Where are you headed to?