May 23, 2009

NBA Playoffs anyone?

Did anyone watch the Cavs vs Orlanda NBA game last night? How flippin awesome was that?!? I was rooting for the Cavs because they seem like such a positive, happy, supportive team. I hate those teams that are just punks and for the most part the Cavs seem more mature than most. I mean, I even cheered AGAINST the Celtics because they're whiners and play dirty, and I've adored the Celtics since writing Larry Bird and Kevin McHale to sign my basketball cards in the 4th grade! I mean, check me out!

Anyway - the Cavs were down by 2 with 1 second to go and I had moved to another room because I couldn't stand to watch them lose. Then I hear Patrick whooping it up - Apparently 1 second is long enough to get the ball to Lebron and for him to shoot a fade away three for the win! I love basketball.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I have that picture!!! That is how I always remember you, haha. :)