May 22, 2009

Whale Wars (rant)

Whale Wars is on right now and I'm totally appalled....seriously these thugs are breaking laws and trying to make the whaling ships who are collecting scientific data look like the bad guys. They board the Japanese ships and try to make it like a hostage situation, they try to cut off communications on those ships, and throw acid bombs on deck. They are TERRORISTS! Even if the whaling ships were doing something illegal (which has been determined is not the case), then ramming another ship on the ocean is NOT the forum for this confrontation...I'm surprised they haven't been sunk yet. It just makes me so mad that Animal Planet is glorifying piracy and promoting these idiots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture Elizabeth drew looks like you sound. Hahaha
love, MOM

Anonymous said...

I know! I saw that episode and I was also appalled (and sympathized with the Japanese).

~Syrena

PJC said...

I can't watch that show. Too stressful. I watch Mythbusters instead.