We are so excited!! In September we will be welcoming a little boy to the family!! Here's the video of the ultrasound - in some parts you can't really see much, but there's one part where it looks like he's waving! So cute!! He was rolling around and dancing so much and I can feel some of it :)
7 comments:
Awesome!
Oh, congratulations!!!!! Such wonderful and exciting news!!!!!
How wonderful!!!!
Yay Boy!!!! Guess you won't need those girl shoes after all. I can't wait to get you boy stuff, woohoo!!!
Oh, and way to go Elizabeth!! What a smart cookie!!
Don't worry what your job thinks, you won't see them again anytime soon.
wow I have never seen one of those before! He's an active little guy huh? congrats again :)
that is so cool! congratulations! i wish we got a video like that. by the way, hi katie and family! i've been following your blog. you inspired me to start one too :) mohejfamilia.blogspot.com
take care mama,
margaret
I love the end where it looks like he is sucking on his toes!
Post a Comment