So this brings me to UConn. I think I have never seen a team that I dislike so much. They taunt the other team, they hang on the rim while screaming, and they inflict dirty fouls on anyone who dares to out play them. Today I don't think the refs could call the game because they were so in awe of Thabeet and so they called anything on any player that looked at him.
Okay I'm done, just needed to vent I suppose!
This post is so negative...sorry about that - so I need some positivity! Okay, here goes -
- I love the Celtics (in 3rd grade my basketball team was called the Celtics...remember that Victoria?) We wrote fan letters to Larry Bird and Kevin McHale. lol
- Lebron is flippin awesome!
- Shaq cracks me up - did you guys see him dance at the all-star game? He is hilarious.
1 comment:
Yes I remember :) I think I still have my basketball cards somewhere. You were always way better than me in basketball.
I don't watch basketball probably because Zack goes off about that very thing, dirt fouls.
Glad Patrick's mom is out of the hospital! I will pray for her :)
Post a Comment