Thanks guys! I'm hoping that she keeps it up. Elizabeth won't go potty very much, but my theory is that she's letting Isabel have her attention first and then she'll go :-)
I wish I could get mine to go to the potty, but summertime will soon be here!!! Glad all of you are better. Allyssa was 2 on Fri.. Where has the time gone!! Take Care!!
5 comments:
YAY!!!
I'm glad everyone is feeling better :) Way to go for using the potty! I'm jealous!
Thanks guys! I'm hoping that she keeps it up. Elizabeth won't go potty very much, but my theory is that she's letting Isabel have her attention first and then she'll go :-)
I wish I could get mine to go to the potty, but summertime will soon be here!!! Glad all of you are better. Allyssa was 2 on Fri.. Where has the time gone!! Take Care!!
Woohoo!!
Post a Comment