Well I think the sickness has passed! Patrick's throat is still sore, but I can understand what he says now! AND continuing with my praise of oovoo, the girls and I oovoo'd with Dinah and my dad at the same time last night. It was really fun - the girls were zombies though because Barney was on. They adore Barney and usually dance along to it, but if they are tired they just sit and stare at it like zombies. They also showed off some of they gymnastics moves to their Grandpa though - they are soooo proud of themselves and are quickly moving into the, "Look what I can do!" stage.
“If you haven’t time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded.” – Robert Brault
January 31, 2009
Feeling Better
Well I think the sickness has passed! Patrick's throat is still sore, but I can understand what he says now! AND continuing with my praise of oovoo, the girls and I oovoo'd with Dinah and my dad at the same time last night. It was really fun - the girls were zombies though because Barney was on. They adore Barney and usually dance along to it, but if they are tired they just sit and stare at it like zombies. They also showed off some of they gymnastics moves to their Grandpa though - they are soooo proud of themselves and are quickly moving into the, "Look what I can do!" stage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awww :) they were very cute!
thanks :)
Hi Kate,
Papi directed me to your blog. The twins are so cute (and from what I've read, they seem very smart)! We are expecting our first this April. :)
Also, I'm glad you guys are feeling better now.
Hi Syrena! Congratulations!! They grow soooo fast!
Post a Comment