January 29, 2009

We're Nasty

Our entire house is sick. Patrick can't talk because his throat is swollen up and he's all sweaty and the girls and I have "stomach problems." I've bribed them to stop being crazy with a cup of raisins and the Disney channel (the girls that is, not Patrick, ha ha). They've been up since 4:30am with icky diapers.

I just wanted to share my misery...................


Oh - but here's something that made me smile - and yes, that's Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid doing a split in the bathtub, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you all are sick. I pray you will recover soon!

We have the same dollhouse. Where did you get the little mermaid stuff?

Unknown said...

Thanks! We are feeling better now. The girls LOVE that dollhouse! My parents got it for them for Christmas and it's a big hit! I think the little mermaid stuff is from the Disney Store (another gift from my parents) :-)