January 10, 2009

Just Spiffy

We have a new car! Well, it's new to us so that counts as new. We were looking this morning and our current car was puttering along so we were joking that we should just wait until it dies and pick the car that we stop next to. Well we didn't do that, but we traded it in and got this spiffy minivan! At first I was not thrilled at the idea of a van (in fact I called Papi all in a huff while Patrick was test driving it) but I'm warming up to it.

It does have amazing space and the radio rocks my world. Get this, on the panel it has the name of the song that's playing on the radio! How cool is that? Also, on the way home one of the girls randomly said, "I love our new car."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Enjoy the new wheels!