I am so glad that it is Friday! I've just wanted to collapse all day. I subbed at a school where they were having a reward day and I was assigned to the room where the kids who chose to read the whole time were. Yeah, real party animals in there, lol. I didn't have a book so I picked up The Giver and read through it. After that I kind of sat around and wished the clock would go faster. It was pretty dull. I love to read, but I wish I had been assigned to the room where they played Guitar Hero or the Salsa dancing one.
SO it was a pretty easy day until bus duty, where a teacher handed me a walky talky and told me I was in charge. I looked at the cafeteria full of 7th and 8th graders that I was now alone with and then at my walky talky and my exact thought was, "Wow, I am so screwed." Luckily another staff member came in and took over!
I am definitely ready for the weekend. I need to recharge!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I'm glad someone took over who had actually worked there before. What was the other teacher thinking? LOL
Post a Comment