January 15, 2009

Snippets

Elizabeth finished a puzzle and usually she presents it to me proudly. This time she took it to the bedroom where Isabel was playing and showed it to her! Isabel told her, "Good job!"

Both girls will say, "I want beard!" Meaning root beer.

After losing a puzzle piece, both girls crawled through the apartment yelling, "Where is it?!?!"

They both will wipe their cabbage patch kid's butt with a paper towel and say, "She's poopie!"

Elizabeth walked over to the window, waved outside and said, "Hi everybody! I'm Elizabeth and I'm a giant!"

In the backseat of the car Isabel sang, "Deck the halls with bows of blahflee, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" at LEAST 50 times in a row at the top of her lungs. Seriously - I tried to count how many times but I got bored.

The girls were very quiet in their room. Isabel comes out and tells me that there is a big mess in there. No duh kid. She is insistent that I go look and when I do I see that they have emptied out my entire purse...even my wallet was completely empty and everything was scattered throughout their room!! I can laugh now :-)

Elizabeth was taking out the shoelaces of Patrick's shoes. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Fixing Daddy's shoes," very matter of factly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, they are going to love seeing this when they are older. Sorry about your purse :)

Unknown said...

lol, thanks. For some reason my purse fascinates them.