January 11, 2009

Gymnastics Bound

Tomorrow the girls go to their first day of gymnastics! Patrick is going to take them and I can't wait to see them in little outfits. We figure they'll either love it or they'll get kicked out. lol I will try to get pictures of them in their outfits because I am pretty sure it's going to be the cutest thing you've ever seen.

My newest siggy:
I know I keep using the same pictures...I need to take some more!! I used the free kit created by Jill at http://created-by-jill.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool! Definitely post pics!

Anonymous said...

Gymnastics what fun. Your van is sharp looking, I like the color! Wait till you take a road trip then you will really like it!!! I just showed mom your new site over the weekend and should couldn't believe how much the girls have grown!!! Take care and have fun!! Roxanna