January 02, 2009

Back To Work!

Well I'm going to be heading back to work on Monday. I am kind of nervous because I was at that long term sub position for a while and got into the groove of things. Now I'll be dumb again! Well, not actually dumb, but being a sub you have to ask a ton of questions to figure out what's going on. ESPECIALLY if your lesson plans are impossible...sometimes teachers don't realize they need to add little things like where to pick up the kids from recess. My next long term job starts in early February so I've got a month of just subbing...which is kind of fun because if I have a terrible day I never have to accept a job there again! Ha ha.

I'm going to miss being home with Patrick and the girls. It was nice to be around them all of the time! The only bad thing was with all of the crazy weather we were stuck inside too much. It was snowing AGAIN this morning!

1 comment:

aimeeg said...

Going back to work sucks:(

Happy New Year though! And I like the new look on the blog!