It is pouring down incredibly thick snow right now but it's supposed to drastically warm up soon so we're expecting flooding. I am sooo glad we aren't on the bottom floor of the apartments because they can't even see out their windows because of the snow. They are going to flood when it all melts.
Anyway, here's what I do when I'm cooped inside. The first one is just a sweet thing using the kit from Lacarolita's Designz. The second one is for my sister, Papi! The unicorn is from one of her original pieces of artwork and I got the kit from Shabby Princess.

2 comments:
The new site is faulous and so is the art work. The girls are growing sooo fast!!! The kids love to look everyday at your site. Allyssa laughs when she hears the girls on the videos. Take Care and enjoy the snow!haha!!
Roxanna
Ooohhh those are pretty!!
Yucky snow, I can't believe it's still going on up there!
Post a Comment