Things are improving - instead of 4:30am, the girls woke up at 4:50am today....baby steps, right? I don't know why they are getting up earlier. I even tried putting them down later and later but they still wake up at the same time. Something's got to be waking them up. Maybe the dog upstairs?
This morning I heard one of them get up and walk towards our room so I called out in a super stern voice, "Be quiet and lay down in your bed." Then I heard the other one laughingly whisper, "Sissy got in troooooouble." Nice.
3 comments:
Haha! The later Scotty goes to bed the earlier he gets up...the more sleep he gets, the more he gets. I thought it was a weird phenomenon until I read it in my book about Spirited Children...I'll bet your girls fall under that category!
My children don't sleep at all! But they can always seem to sleep in when it's a workday but on the weekends they get up before the chickens!!!! I hope it gets better for you!
HAHA that's hilarious one of them said that. I'm sorry they are waking up so early. That is a major bummer!
I still say they are on east coast time for some reason.
Post a Comment