“If you haven’t time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded.” – Robert Brault
Wow, this is some serious cuteness.
I must agree :)
I wish our kids could hang out. I know that Scotty would love to play with your girls! (don't worry Pat they are only 3) haha!
Awww - thanks everyone for your sweet comments!! Krystal I TOTALLY wish the girls could play with Scotty! They would love it!
I have GOT to remember to scan that picture with us as kids I found for you. It's not the one I wanted... but it even in this one the haircut is similar...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, this is some serious cuteness.
I must agree :)
I wish our kids could hang out. I know that Scotty would love to play with your girls! (don't worry Pat they are only 3) haha!
Awww - thanks everyone for your sweet comments!! Krystal I TOTALLY wish the girls could play with Scotty! They would love it!
I have GOT to remember to scan that picture with us as kids I found for you. It's not the one I wanted... but it even in this one the haircut is similar...
Post a Comment