February 03, 2009

Crazy Little Things


It was a great day out today so we took the girls to the park! They loooved it and ran around like crazy little things. Earlier today they were being so adorable - they noticed a scar I have on my chin from a bike accident when I was a kid. They kept asking if I was okay and kissing it. After they'd kiss it they'd say, "There. All better!" How cute is that?

Isabel continues to go potty! She doesn't go every single time (she gets distracted) but she is kicking serious butt with the whole potty training thing. Elizabeth went once today - I think she is just letting Isabel have her attention and then she'll get on it :-)

4 comments:

Sandro + Dinah said...

This is my new favorite picture of the girls :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I know! Isn't it cute!?!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

That picture is wonderful, you should frame it!

Way to go for pottying :)