February 27, 2009

Brad Paisley Concert

I had so much fun at the concert last night!! Dierks Bentley opened the show and that was fun, but the show was 100 times more awesome when Brad Paisley came out! We were pretty high up, but we were high up right beside the stage so it was a really good spot to see everything (except they were pretty steep so I couldn't stand up without clutching to my chair because I was afraid that I'd fall, ha ha).

Brad Paisley is such an awesome performer and even though I liked Dierks Bentley, you could totally tell from the first note that Brad was so much better. I'm not much of a hollerer and screamer, but it was so much fun to sing along. Brad sang all the songs everyone wanted him to sing - all of his good stuff.

Best Christmas present ever!

No comments: