September 05, 2009

Claytor Lake

We spent the afternoon at Claytor Lake over in Va. I hadn't been there before and it was so nice! The girls loved playing in the water. I was a little surprised because they were afraid of the beach when we went, but then again the beach had big loud waves. They just pranced around in the water and even told us when they had to go potty and ran up to the bathrooms. They are such big girls!!

The park was so nice. The lake had imported sand that was so clean and there were several lifeguards who actually enforced the "No smoking on the beach" rule. Woot! The only downside was the price! You had to pay to get in the park to begin with, which was fine, but then you had to pay to swim! Crazy. I was not happy, but seeing the girls so excited and being such big girls made up for it :-)

*Putting pics in the photo albums

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I know, we really liked the lake when we went. The price is terrible, though. It's why I only went one time this summer.