September 13, 2009

Still Pregnant

38 weeks down, 1 to go!! Woo hoo! In 8 days I will be at the hospital having a baby! So I am now in full nesting mode. Poor Patrick - I keep on fussing at him to do this and to do that. I just need to relax but it's so hard!!

Yesterday we spent most of the day at the hospital for Isabel. It wasn't a super emergency, but she is covered in poison oak and bug bites. Those bug bites turned into massive rashes taking up most of the back of one leg and above her butt. After 5 hours of waiting in different rooms, they gave her 2 shots (antibiotics and steroids) and 3 prescriptions. Elizabeth doesn't have a mark on her! Isabel gets that sensitivity from me - Mom says that my bites and poison oak used to do the same thing. Sorry Isabel!

Tomorrow the girls start Headstart!! I am so excited for them but pretty nervous too. I'm glad that I'll be at work when Patrick drops them off because I would cry and want them to come home with me. Anyway, wish us luck!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I really really hope Isabel heals quickly. That would make me so nervous!

I can't wait to see little Clark when the time comes. Goodluck!!!

Update soon about their first day at preschool :)

DKSBrayton said...

Good luck with everything. I want one of these before I have another! www.laborlooks.com
Let us know how it all goes!