September 22, 2009

Introducing Clark!

Here he is! Clark Roger Adkins! Clark, because we love that name, and Roger after my dad. Our big boy was born at 10:10am on Sept. 21. He is 8lb 6oz and 22 inches long!! He is doing great. I am still in the hospital because I had a c-section but all is going well. How awesome is it that hospitals have wifi?

The girls are pretty excited. They seem bummed that they can't play with him yet, but my mom bought them their own little doll babies with diaper bags that they both named Clark also, lol. Very cute.

I am hoping to go home tomorrow!!

3 comments:

aimeeg said...

So unbelievably gorgeous! He looks so big and healthy in the pics! Congrats to all of the triple threat family :)

Syrena said...

Congratulations! He looks perfect! I hope you make a swift recovery.

Syrena said...

PS. I like the new blog name!