“If you haven’t time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded.” – Robert Brault
All will be well. I will be praying for you and the little one and a speedy recovery!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Do you have to go to hospital tonight or can you wait and go in the morning? I always had to go the night before... I wish you all the best for a smooth as can be day, you are in my thoughts!
We'll be praying for you! I'm certain everything will be fine. Can't wait to see your new little one in pictures! God Bless :)
Well!! How did it go??!! Pictures please!! I guess you can recover a little first...you are in our prayers!
Heard the great news!!! Congratulations to the Adkins Crew!!! Can't wait to see a pic!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
All will be well. I will be praying for you and the little one and a speedy recovery!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Do you have to go to hospital tonight or can you wait and go in the morning? I always had to go the night before... I wish you all the best for a smooth as can be day, you are in my thoughts!
We'll be praying for you! I'm certain everything will be fine. Can't wait to see your new little one in pictures! God Bless :)
Well!! How did it go??!! Pictures please!! I guess you can recover a little first...you are in our prayers!
Heard the great news!!! Congratulations to the Adkins Crew!!! Can't wait to see a pic!
Post a Comment