You meet some of the most interesting people at hospitals! Clark has had to go in for lab work (stupid jaundice!!!) and has to go in to get a procedure done on Sunday because he's tongue tied (GRRRR!).
Anyway, we were sitting in the lab when these two women walked in. They looked at Patrick and the older one asked if he was my husband. I told them yes and she said, "He has such pretty hair. I hope he doesn't go bald. You know that coal miners go bald because they have to wear hats. Also, if he wears hats a lot he'll go bald."
Seriously I almost peed my pants it was hilarious. They didn't even speak to Patrick and just kept on talking about how pretty his hair is. LOL
2 comments:
Haha, my husband wears hats all the time and IS going bald. LOL, old wives' tales.
Not Clarky? SO cute!
Post a Comment