Seriously though, how cute is he?
“If you haven’t time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded.” – Robert Brault
September 01, 2009
I'm All Talk I Guess
So I'm not an animal person. At all. I don't want them in the house and I don't want to clean them or clean up after them. So imagine my total surprise when Zeus was crying to get in the house (we are trying to make an outside dog out of him) and I started tearing up! It made me so sad to think of him outside!! What is wrong with me? I've always been adamant that the dog stays outside. I even accidentally taught the girls to call him a "nasty little thing!" *sigh* He's inside now. Maybe I'm more of an animal person than I thought? Nah - I'll blame the pregnancy for now.
Seriously though, how cute is he?
Seriously though, how cute is he?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He'll be sleeping with you in no time. haha.
Post a Comment