November 23, 2008

Dance With Me!

This weekend is going by way too fast! I love being at home and hanging out with the girls on lazy weekends. They are very active though, so sometimes it wears me out! Their thing is dancing. They love to dance to Barney or to their Disney Princess Songs DVD. Usually it is Elizabeth who wants to dance and ends up chasing Isabel around the place yelling, "Dance with me! Hold my hand!" If Isabel won't then I do, but it's just so sweet when they dance together! In this picture Elizabeth is the nudist and Isabel refused to wear her pants.

Yesterday I had to take away all of their crayons to much protest. They have been taking the papers off of the crayons and I didn't mind that but now they have taken to biting pieces of crayons off and spitting them out. They go through the entire crayon like that! The picture below shows the pieces that I found in the living room. That can't be normal.

3 comments:

aimeeg said...

I had to take Mike's crayons away for the same reason.

Anonymous said...

Crayons are tasty apparently. I had a three year old who munched them like carrot sticks.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexylittle girls, youngest first I think