Just like our typepad site, I have a link in the top right hand corner where you can go to see our home videos. Also, I'm putting photo albums on the left side of the site. I'm not going to transfer over all of the albums so we're starting anew :-) To leave a comment, you just click on "comments" at the bottom of each post.
So I took the girls to the park today and before they ran in opposite directions (again) I took these pictures. It's kind of cold out and they seemed to like being bundled up. The top picture is Isabel and the bottom is Elizabeth. (If you click on the picture, you can see it bigger...fancy lol)
**New Videos added to video page
5 comments:
FIRST!!! YES!
But anywho :) CUTENESS! I really do like the new site! - Dinah
I love the new site! It looks great!
Tree hugger, haha. Love the new blog!! Sorry I haven't updated my site in a while, I'm not on this computer much as I've taken over my mom's laptop, haha.
Very nice site. Classy title!
Love, Mom
Heh, It is a better title, I think. And the new layout is cool.
Post a Comment