
I saw this on a blog today and think it's an awesome idea.
Resa Design is hosting an online registry and shower where all the gifts go to military moms-to-be or spouses. There's a very small selection that I could see but the items have been lowered in price! You can also donate at the official
website.
“I can not begin to imagine being pregnant, birthing a baby, or raising a newborn while my husband is on the other side of the world. When I heard about Operation Shower and what they were doing I knew this was something Resa Design could get behind. Expecting a child is such a special season of life. All new mom‘s should be showered with great goodies and lots of love. Military moms-to-be and spouses deserve all our support, and if we can do that by way of special baby gifts, I’m all for it.”
-Resa Design owner, Resa Troyer
1 comment:
That is such a great cause!
Post a Comment