Most common phrase of the day: "I'm a do it myself!" We have some stubborn/independent girls! Whether it's getting dressed, doing a puzzle, or washing their hands, they want to do everything by themselves. That is, everything except for picking their boogers. I can hear Isabel yelling from her bed right now for me to come get a booger. That's something to tease her about when she's older!
“If you haven’t time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded.” – Robert Brault
November 27, 2008
So Thankful
Most common phrase of the day: "I'm a do it myself!" We have some stubborn/independent girls! Whether it's getting dressed, doing a puzzle, or washing their hands, they want to do everything by themselves. That is, everything except for picking their boogers. I can hear Isabel yelling from her bed right now for me to come get a booger. That's something to tease her about when she's older!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment