November 28, 2008

Holidays

I love the holidays. It snowed today for the first time! It is so awesome to see snow that comes down vertically! Ha ha, I kind of miss Barrow's horizontal snow :-) Tomorrow we're going to take the girls out and play. They stared out the window for a while today watching the snow fall. There is a tree right outside of our window that looks just like you'd imagine a tree in winter to look. I love it!

We just couldn't stay in today - we decided to fight the crowds and go shopping. It actually wasn't so bad! I mean, it was crowded and I got glared at by a very large woman in a scooter, but it was doable. We went over to Patrick's cousin, Tonya's, house for lunch and it was nice to see the girls hanging out with some of their cousins.

Then, I was in a joyful mood and decided to get my haircut. Now I have been growing my hair out because I like my hair long but I needed a change. My hairdresser was awesome and very entertaining. He told me that my hair would look "fabulous" short and asked to hold my bag because it was "gorgeous" (thanks Dinah!). So here's what happened:
I've gone through the hate it/love it/hate it/love it thing and I think I'm okay with it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! you use and like the bag :) that made my day. Oh and your hair is pretty rockin! you go girl lol

-Dinah

Anonymous said...

Love the haircut!

10 below here - yer dad left this morning. I am sad, but your blog always cheers me up.

Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your haircut!!! It looks like how I'd wanted mine to be. Way to go!

aimeeg said...

Love the new do! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great! Love the new site:) Glad all of you are well and had a nice turkey day!!!
Roxanna