November 29, 2008

Snow!

Check out the snow! I was all excited to get the girls out today to play in it, but it melted very quickly!

The snow here is exactly the opposite of Barrow snow. In Barrow the snow was so dry that every step you took made a loud crunch. You couldn't even think about getting that stuff in a snowball because it just fell apart like powder. Here the snow is so wet! You could probably scrape some light snow off of the ground and make a snowball. It soaks up your pant leg and goes through your shoes. It's weird how something like snow can be so different in another area. Hopefully it'll snow some more tonight and we can play out tomorrow. I need to get a picture of the girls for our Christmas card!!

I started a little shopping blog yesterday. Nerdy, I know, but I've been Christmas shopping online and I found so many cute sites with adorable items. I just thought it'd be neat to share them with my friends! The link is over there on the right underneath our home video link. I'm thinking I'll update it weekly or so. Basically they are items that I never knew I needed, lol. If you've seen something online that you want to share just send me the link and I'll add it.

I do love to shop :-)

No comments: