November 21, 2008

Ewwwwwww

Today I encountered the most disgusting thing in the entire world. That's a pretty impressive title coming from me - I pick toddler boogers and clean toddler poop. I once witnessed a middle school student pick his nose and wipe it across his desk. I have seen a dog eat throw up from a yard. I have seen a hair sticking out of a piece of pizza I was eating. I'll stop there, but I have experience in icky. With that being said, the most disgusting thing in the world is -

Having to clean the lint tray from the dryer after someone else has used it.

OOOHHHH it makes me shudder every time I have to do it. So nasty. Really what's in it? Debris from other people's clothes, bits of paper, and HAIR! Ew ew ew ew ew, animal and people hair. I can't handle it. So nasty.

In less gross news - today was my 20th day in a row at my sub job. SO that means starting on Monday I will get paid oh so much more! Yay me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! I was expecting something tres horrible...I always figured that the lint in a dryer had been washed and was clean. You are so funny.
Love, MOM