November 18, 2008

Little Alarm Clocks

I know that I've been complaining about my 5ish wake up callers every morning, but today was ridiculous. I woke up at 4:30am to Elizabeth shaking the crap out of the gate blocking off the rest of the house. There was no getting her back to sleep - that girl was wide awake! Isabel was up soon after. *sigh* We've got to work on this whole sleep thing. Every night when I set my alarm clock for 6:30 I kind of chuckle to myself, because I haven't heard that alarm go off in months!

Now for some cuteness!
Elizabeth



Isabel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww lol! Sorry about that. On the positive note, I LOOOOOOOVE not putting in a password to see your site :) Dinah

Anonymous said...

Wow what is going on with them! I know, they want you to move to WV where it will be 7:30am :)

Anonymous said...

I remember getting up with you and watching the test pattern on the tv until cartoons came on. That was back when channels didn't go all 24/7 and we only had one!

Truly, twas the dawn of time. Heehee. Or just the dawn of a random Saturday!