To make it harder, the title 1 schools here have the exact same layouts and are totally identical (except that some are flipped backwards) so sometimes I have to think a second about where the heck I am when I'm leaving work. So, my GPS is necessary for me - especially before I had the long term sub job and was at a different school every day.
So now that you have the background you will be super impressed that today I made it to and from work without my GPS and without making a wrong turn! Yay me! The small pleasures I guess (they sure do add up)!
Here's a picture taken about 20 minutes ago. Sometimes Elizabeth refuses to wear clothes. :-)
2 comments:
Yeah, my sense of direction is horrible.
Thanks for the surprise phone message tonight!! It was hilarious:)
Heehee. We all had our naked phases... Was it you or the youngest that did a full monty birthday party. (I may have done it also at one point...) Hurrah for naked!
Post a Comment